Followers

Friday 27 August 2010

R for Roses

Good morning everyone, and thank you to all those who took part in last week's Q for Quotes challenge.  We saw some great quotes on your work!

This week we are up to R and our challenge for you is R for Roses.  We would like to see you use some roses on your work and don't forget it doesn't just have to be cards for this challenge!

Our only rule is no back linking to older work posted on your blogs.

Here is what our Design Team has come up with, please check out their blogs for more info, links on right sidebar.

This week we welcome Guest Designer Zoe.


Lesley


Inken


Carolina



Joni



Bev

Zoe



Please leave your direct link on Mr Linky, unless he isn't working for some reason then please leave a comment in the usual way and we will find you!

8 comments:

  1. The samples are fabulous, I can almost smell the roses. Thanks for such a nice subject for the letter R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a FUN challenge! I'm glad I found this blog and now have it bookmarked to join in on other challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely DT creations, really pretty
    Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creations team..

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards ladies!!! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could have sworn I entered this at the start of the week, I know I blogged about the challenge. At least I am not to late for it.

    The DT cards a lovely as usual.

    Happy Crafting

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete