Followers

Friday 3 September 2010

S for Scallops

Good morning everyone and thank you to all those who took part in last week's Roses challenge, we saw some beautiful roses on your work!

Our challenge for you this week is S for Scallops - we would like to see some scallops somewhere on your work, and don't forget it doesn't just have to be cards - anything goes, so get those punches and dies out and see what you can do!

Our only rule is no back linking to older work on your blogs please.

Here is what our Design Team has come up with for you, please look at their  blogs, links on right side bar, for more info!  We would like to thank  Sonja for being our Guest Designer for 2 weeks.

Please leave your direct link on Mr. Linky unless he is not working for some reason, then please leave a comment in the usual way and we will find you!


Lesley



fifi



Carolina



Joni



Sonja





23 comments:

  1. Only a little hint of scallops on my card but they are there =)

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely theme, my scallops are under the no: 18.
    Great examples from everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your challenge blog, this is my first time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. scrapbook page for me this time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tiny little golden scallop here :)

    Caroline, your card is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic challenge thank you for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this challenge, I don't know what I do without my scallop nesties.

    ReplyDelete
  8. scallops is my fav! Your cards are beautiful quite the diversity

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great challenge...I love scallops! I've posted my card :) Wonderful job by the DT!!! Their cards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Work DT :)

    I love Scallops and find any excuse to use them lol

    Thanks for the Challenge!

    Hugs,
    Sandra P

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooops! Please remove No.51.....linked back to you! I'm such a dumb dumb 8-/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah....Scallops!! This is the first card I used my Design Studio to weld the scallops. Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cahllenge and Cards from the DT. Love scallops...used a punch.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful work from the DT. Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi I am a first timer here, I have used my scalloped nesties on this card

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the challenge, I linked the wrong blog page so could you delete number 96.

    Thanks, Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your DT cards, I have entered your challenge via Mr Linky. Thank you
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such fab creations from the dt, love my scallop cards. janex

    ReplyDelete
  19. WONDERFUL cards fromt the DT - thanks for a SUPER challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just love working with scallops! Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete