Followers

Friday 10 September 2010

T for Trees

Good morning and thank you to all those who took part in last week's Scallops challenge - we had an amazing number of entries for that one!

This week our challenge for you is T for Trees.  Don't forget anything goes for this challenge, not just cards, so we are looking forward to seeing what you come up with this week.

Our only rule is no back linking to older work on your blogs please.

Here is what our Design Team has come up with, please visit their blogs for more info, links on right side bar.  We welcome Kim for the next two weeks as Guest Designer.

Please leave your direct link on Mr. Linky unless he isn't working for some reason, then please leave a comment in the usual way and we will find you.

Lesley



Carolina



Joni
Bev



fifi



Inken



Kim





13 comments:

  1. I think tree is a great challenge and perfect for this time of year. Fall, Christmas or a spooky Halloween card. (I have entered a card - please excuse the posting name that Mr Linky picked...) I only entered once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a way to subscribe to this blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the challenge- and awesome DT samples! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this challenge as I think trees make such a lovely element on a card.
    Gorgeous DT samples too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. did sort of pull a face at this challenge (lol trees aren't usually my thing) till I found the october afternoon papers :) Love the challenge
    Hel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trees and autumn mean lots of gold and brown lush colours, thanks for this challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello
    I've used my new stamp from Magnolia,Chinese Tilda with a tree on her dress :-)
    -Helle-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this challenge, its one of my favourite themes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi ladies, great challenge....mine are only little trees but they are part of the focal point! LOL. Glad to be playing along this week.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the challenge. Love doing cards with trees.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the challenge! The tree fit perfectly with my page! I've linked up at dearkatestudios.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello every-one;

    I'm being a guest designer for this challenge, and I want everyone who has written in by this challenge tell that I'm happy you have create something for this challenge!
    I've visit a some of you're blogs and look around and you all have done a great job on this challenge!
    Thank you very much!

    XXX Kim

    ReplyDelete