Followers

Friday 25 March 2011

U for Up In The Air

Good morning everyone and thank you to those who took part in last week's Trees challenge, we saw lovely work!

Our challenge for you this week is U for Up In The Air We would like to see anything that goes Up in the Air  on your work please  and don't forget it doesn't have to be just cards, anything goes for this challenge!

Our only rule is no back linking to previous work posted on your blog.  Just to clarify, this means anything before each new challenge date.


Please leave your direct link on Mr. Linky unless he isn't working then please leave a comment in the usual way, thanks.

Here is what our Design Team has come up with, please visit their blogs for more info, links on right hand side.

Hilde



Tamara

Lesley


Angel



Shaz


Helen Ann


Inken



11 comments:

  1. all the work of the dt is just so amazing I love those butterflys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have entered the up in the air, will look into the DT post.
    jenjoy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! i linked to the wrong place. its a balloon, but wrong date. so no 14 is wrong, sorry! i linked it right on nr 15.its an angel who can fly high up in the air,lol.
    so sorry!
    love the dt work and the challanges.
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I entered this challenge I decided to make superman
    up up and away. all the design team projects are so great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge and love the DT inspiration!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful samples and great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really loving these challenges..they are so fun..love using the alphabet to come up with something :)

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous DT work. A few great ideas here.

    Apologies for my entry at 40, something went wrong when I linked and it has ended up with a dead page. I re-entered the correct link at 41.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for this challenge... I had a great time!

    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cards and great idea. I had a great time making my card.

    ReplyDelete