Followers

Friday 26 June 2015

* J for Jewels *

Welcome back to the 'Alphabet Challenge'.

I'm back this week with Team A and news of our next challenge,
but first a big 'Thank You' to those of you who joined us 
for our last theme * I for Indigo and Cream *
 this one definitely seemed to be a challenge.

So, here are our Top 3 chosen by Pat
(in numerical order):

#1 Bimba


#2 Ann Chuang


#9 Repolainen


Congratulations, ladies - 
please feel free to take a copy of our Top 3 badge from the sidebar.

Just a reminder that we are looking for some
new design team members
and I will be putting up a DT Call over the summer,
but in the meantime if anyone is interested in joining our merry little band,
please add DT after your entry in the blue linky below.

------ ooo ------

Now onto our new theme for the next two weeks ...

* J for Jewels *

We can't wait to see your sparkly projects,
but meanwhile here is some fab inspiration
for you from Team A:

TAMMY



CAZ



 

Amazing DT work as always Ladies! 
To view how the DT have made their projects 
please pop along to their blogs - links are at the top.

------ ooo ------

Now it's over to you - 
please leave your link with the little Blue Frog 
and remember to link your entry back to our blog.
We will be round to visit your blogs over the next fortnight.

Well, that's all from me today - 
I will be back on the 10th July
with our Top 3 winners and the next theme.

Good Luck
The Alphabet Team
xx



3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Thank you for choosing my card among the Top 3. I am so honored...
    Congrats to all the other winners as well. Repolainen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for picking my card as one of your TOP 3! I am really proud to put your badge on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice and fantastic works and perfectly colorations

    Hugs and a happy 4th of july
    Doris

    ReplyDelete