Followers

Friday 24 November 2017

* Snow for Snow People *

Welcome back to Alphabet Challenge

Hi, I'm Caz, I've been on the Design Team since January 2011, 
I am going to be assisting Jan with the blog. I will be taking care
of week - Team B.

Let's get started with our new challenge, but first a huge 
Thank You to those who joined us for our last theme
R for Roses. 
There was a marvellous arrangement of gorgeous roses.
Making choosing the Top 3 a very difficult task for Jan.

Here are the Top 3 chosen by Jan.

(In numerical order)

#2 Marilyn S

#7 Lina Simpson

#8 Bonnie Garby

Congratulations ladies, please feel free to take
a copy of our Top 3 badge from the sidebar.

------ooo-----

Now onto our next theme, chosen by me

*Snow People*

We can't wait to see your projects but in the meanwhile ,
let's see the inspiration from Team B.


Caz



Lesley


Silvi

Julie


Beautiful DT work as usual ladies, thank you.
To view how the DT have made their projects,
please pop along to their blogs, links are at the top.

-----ooo-----

Now it's over to you -
please leave your link - with the little Blue Frog
and remember to link  your entry back to our blog.
We will be round to visit your blogs during the next two weeks.

Well, that's all from me today.
Jan will be back on December 8th
with the Top 3 Winners and the next challenge.

Good luck.

Caz and the Alphabet Team. 


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the Top 3.
    Marilyn S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for selecting my Mulberry Rose ornament as one of your top 3 picks. Congratulations to the other winners as well and thanks for a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article..I am looking so forward to your blogcomment and
    I love your page on your post.. That is so pretty..
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete