Followers

Thursday 30 April 2009

F is for.........................

Well after last weeks faus pas, I thought I'd better make sure I was on time this week! My F this week has 5 Fs. It is a Fat book page, with Filligree background, Feather, Foiling and Flowers. (In case it doesn't show up too well, it is the flowers that have been foiled!) This week Fifi has made a beautiful skinny with fish and feathers. This fabulous skinny has 4 Moos attached to it to form the panels.


















And Lesley is continuing her beautiful set of nature themed ATCs, with this fabulous multiple F. Frog, Fern and Flowers, the collection is going to look brilliant! Hope you all have fun joining inthis week, I look forward to seeing your creations.

22 comments:

  1. Well done DT your F's are fantastic. must start to think about mine now

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous f challenges girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous work I will get mine done later

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful work again, 'fraid mine kind copies but it was un-intentional. Its here. I hope

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, mine is up on my blog now too. lovely work girls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous entries everyone. Have put my fat book page on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My card is 'f for flowers' - it's here

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi you'll find my F words here

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some great DT work! My Flowery Fan is here:-

    http://craftblog.craftybutterfly.co.uk/2009/05/elegant-fan.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pleased to come here.Thank you so much for your kind words on our blog.Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very glad Mr Lee posted here his site is so worth visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here is my 'F' for feather.....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi

    My Friends ATC is hereHope you all had a great bank holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Linda, I was seriously worried about not getting this done in time...then the kids said I should have done f for football as these will eventually go to a little boy...I said that it was important for boys to be in touch with their feminine side too! Great dt work again...you can see my effort ="http://suesartyworld.blogspot.com/2009/05/f-is-for-flowers.html">"here"

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooops! that didn't work....here goes again with the link... "here"

    ReplyDelete
  16. another fab challenge, heres mine

    ReplyDelete
  17. A little late but here is my F Tag.xx

    http://mycraftingchaos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete