Followers

Friday, 11 December 2009

I is for Ink

Thank you to those who joined in with last week's House challenge. This week, we are doing I is for Ink. We would like to see some inking somewhere on your work, be it a card, atc, tag, scrapbook page - anything you like!





Linda has made a beautiful acetate card, the back of which has been alcohol inked, with 2 lovely acetate butterflies.



Fifi has made another of her fab tags and again used some of Linda's swirly stamps.




And I have made another atc for my A - Z book, using Distress Inks on the background and Adirondack ink for the ivy stamp.

13 comments:

  1. Sorry I missed last week, got so bogged down in following Tim's 12 Tags of Christmas!!! Sure I will be able to get one done for your challenge this week, I do love it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I managed to combine a couple of things this week and have a play with some inks! Here is my card

    ReplyDelete
  3. My 'I for ink (alcohol ink with copics) card is here x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards by the DT. Mine can be seen HERE

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have re-visited one of Tim's 12 tags that I've been following this year. It uses distress and pigment ink and is here:
    http://stampingbyh.blogspot.com/2009/12/dont-stop-tagging.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards ladies....I love the leaves!!

    Here’s my card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Dt projects Thanks for great challenge
    Here’s my entry
    thanks judex

    ReplyDelete