Followers

Friday 14 October 2011

S for Soon Be Halloween

Good morning everyone and thank you to all those who took part in our last challenge, we saw some lovely work from you!

Our challenge for you this fortnight is:-


S for Soon Be Halloween


As we are not a prize or award giving blog we are not as strict as some other challenge blogs need to be, but nevertheless please adhere to the theme when you enter.

Our only rule is no back linking to previous work posted on your blog.  Just to clarify, this means anything before each new challenge date.

Please leave your direct link on Mr. Linky unless he isn't working then please leave a comment in the usual way, thanks.  And thank you for all the lovely comments that are left each week, we do read them!

Here is what our Design Team has created, please visit their blogs for more info, links on right hand side ~


Hilde





Becky




Emma




Rudlis




Sheena




Sonia




Lesley




Shaz




Janet




22 comments:

  1. Great cards! And your challenge was perfect timing for my Halloween...spider card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration projects and the fun challenge too! :)

    Big Hugs, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the challenge -- great inspiration from the DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great DT inspiration! Thanks!
    Smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun challenge. Thanks for such inspiring creations DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep forgetting how many times we are allowed to enter. I have another I would like to enter if I can. If not just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greaqt beautiful cards!
    I have a problem with Mr. Linky :-/
    My Nr. was 58

    http://lines--world.blogspot.com/2011/10/kartenallerlei39-halloween.html

    Hugs Line

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous projects ladies...thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous creations! I like your cards. I'll try to make one card for my wife. I getting excited about Halloween. Anyways can I include the card of Lesley in my collection of printing samples?

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fabulous inspiration! Thanks for the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great inspiration from the team.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Soo much FABULOUS work from the DT! Thanks for the Inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. there are so beautiful inspirations:]

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job pleas keep sharing Here is another informative link for BURGER BOXES
    y
    that might come in handy for you all.

    ReplyDelete