Followers

Friday 18 September 2015

* P for Pelican, Peacock or other Birds

Welcome back to the 'Alphabet Challenge'.

I'm back this week for Team A with news of our next challenge,
but first I have another brand new Design Team members to introduce,
so please say hello to Emma.

EMMA


Hi I’m Emma & I live just outside Swindon in Wiltshire on a little farm estate with my Husband & our 2 fur babies, Zosia the 7 month old Schnoodle (mini poodle x mini schnauzer) & Anya our Tabby cat who’s 12 yrs old.

I work in a Finance department of an Education Company & have been there for 12 years - I do moan about the place but it can’t be that bad as I’m still there.

I’ve always liked crafting & could be found with some paper & glue making a mess as a kid. A few years ago I thought ‘right I’m going to make my Christmas cards this year as it won't take too long’ oh how wrong I was, I think I'm still making them now lol. I started off with one little box of bits but that quickly grew into various boxes, draws & random cupboards with all manor of things in. My Husband is now building me a craft room in the garden as I think he's getting a tad fed up with glitter all over the living room - it will be nice to have my own little crafty space that I don't have to tidy up every night :-)

---- ooo ----

Now onto the new challenge,
 but first I just wanted to say a big 'Thank You' to those of you 
who joined us for our last theme - * O for One Layer *
we had some fantastic entries again!

So, here are our Top 3 chosen by myself
(in numerical order):

#15 - Jerrie



#20 - Dot's Dabbles



#24 - Elliewee

Congratulations, ladies - 
please feel free to take a copy of our Top 3 badge from the sidebar.

------ ooo ------

Now onto our new theme for the next two weeks
chosen by Mari

* P for Pelican, Peacock *
(or other Birds) 

We can't wait to see your interpretations,
but meanwhile here is some fab inspiration
for you from Team A:

MARI


TAMMY


CAZ


EMMA


DEANNE



SHEENA


HELEN


JAN
(to follow)

Beautiful DT work as always Ladies! 
To view how the DT have made their projects 
please pop along to their blogs - links are at the top.

------ ooo ------

Now it's over to you - 
please leave your link with the little Blue Frog 
and remember to link your entry back to our blog.
We will be round to visit your blogs over the next fortnight.

Well, that's all from me today - 
I will be back on the 2nd October
with our Top 3 winners and the next theme.

Good Luck
The Alphabet Team
xx

34 comments:

  1. Thanks for the top 3 pick xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post is very informative and pictures attract viewers. For more craft boxing and custom boxes do visit Plus Printers. We also deal in Large Pillow Boxes with custom sizes and designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks https://canvas.instructure.com/courses/1753737/assignments/12956829

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you have such a great idea thanks you for sharing this information with all for us its really useful. IF you are searching for custom cosmetic boxes so i sure you like their custom boxes because they have good equity for boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you have such a great idea thanks you for sharing this information with all for us its really useful. IF you are searching for custom cosmetic boxes so i sure you like their custom boxes because they have good equity for boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well that’s an amazing variety you have been shared. I love your ideas. Design impacts a lot in custom packaging. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a very informative post thanks for sharing the information.
    Wallet packaging wholesale
    Necklace Boxes new york

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can do very creative work in a particular field. Exceptional concept That was incredible share. Amelia Earhart Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.
    4th Hokage Cloak

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an interesting article here.I was searching for something like that for quite a long time and at last I have found it here.
    terminator 3 leather jacket

    ReplyDelete
  11. A decent approach to convey and straightforward. Here I need to show you my Business which is about Custom Cereal Boxes.The demand for cereal is increasing as people prefer to have cereal in their breakfast. Packaging of Cereal Boxes in high-quality material that provides protection and safety. Rush Packaging is the best packaging company that providing you the best solution for your packaging.Customize your cereal boxes at wholesale rates and get free delivery of your order.
    Custom Coffee Packaging
    Popcorn Boxes Wholesale
    Cupcake Boxes Wholesale
    Custom Burger Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  12. Our the purpose is to share the reviews about the latest Jackets,Coats and Vests also share the related Movies,Gaming, Casual,Faux Leather and Leather materials available Def Jam Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  13. There are many blogs on the Internet. But I can definitely say that your blog is amazing. It has all the qualities a perfect blog should have.
    Northern Parrots Discount codes

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi , Thank you so much for writing such an informational blog. If you are Searching for latest Jackets, Coats and Vests, for more info click on given link-Blade Runner 2049 Coat

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cereal contains a lot of vitamins, fiber, and other healthy acids that are good for health. The customize boxes brings Custom Cereal Packaging Boxes at wholesale rates with free shipping and design services.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Their mark is to package it in such a method that it would hold its brightness & worth for a long historical of time. If you are one of those producers, the Custom Cereal Boxes would be a decent choice for you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Put more informative things on this blog page, and thanks for sharing this. jill biden love blazer

    ReplyDelete
  18. custom cereal box are avaliable in customize shape size and layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm astoundingly glad to visit your illuminating Post. Large Pillow Boxes Packaging boxes are truly goliath for any kind of thing. To pack your things in an astonishing way then, use these Large Pillow Boxes with re-endeavored plans, styles, tones, shapes, and stocks. We are other than offering abuse free status and free improvement helps all around the USA.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The great website and information shared are also very appreciable. Terminator Punk Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  21. I read blogs on a similar topic, but I never visited your blog. I added it to favorites and I’ll be your constant reader. suicide squad joker coat

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by Official Cactus Jack Merchandise your blog helped me to get what I was looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great website you have got here.North Face Puffer Jacket Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing your blog site it really helps a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Actually quite glad to say, your post is extremely fascinating to read.antisocialofficial

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such a great inforamtion you are shared. These blogs definatilty read every person because the inforamtion you add are up to the mark.
    custom cereal boxes

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your post emphasizes the importance of earn money from home .For more details,

    ReplyDelete