Followers

Friday 2 June 2023

E is for Easel Card

Welcome back to the Alphabet Challenge.

Thanks to everyone who joined us for last challenge which was

D is for Dragonflies chosen by Caz

 Winners  have been chosen by Caz

   

The Spotlight Winner is:     

#10 Netta


Congratulations

  Our Top 3  in order of entry...

#1 Pinky's World


#3 Laurie


#11 Joan



Congratulations to our winners, please share our Winner's badge.

 Now back to today's challenge, chosen by Meg

E is for an Easel Card

Here is some inspiration from our Design Team:

Meg


Caz


Dawn


Debbie


Deborah


Helen


Lynda


Melanie


Veronika

So now it's over to you!
Click on the blue Linky to enter.
We will back in two weeks' time with our next challenge.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much ladies. Your challenges are so full of inspiration, keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am so glad I found your challenges while searching on line! I missed "A" but got it caught up on my blog. You have inspired me to use the product I have and to craft again as I had no mojo. I went all 2022 with hardly making a card. Thank you for picking me and thank you for taking the time and keeping this challenge going!! Now on to "E"! I am excited...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so pleased you have found, and are enjoying our challenge blog. However, I am even more thrilled that our challenge has inspired you to craft again. Long may we continue to do so. Caz. Owner

      Delete
  3. I posted on previous post I missed the Easel card! I didn't! I was looking at the wrong link to add! yaaaaa

    ReplyDelete