Followers

Friday 16 June 2023

F is for Flying (anything)

Welcome back to the Alphabet Challenge.

Thanks to everyone who joined us for last challenge which was

E is forEasel Card chosen by Meg

 Winners  have been chosen by Meg

   

The Spotlight Winner is:     

#9 Bronwyn



Congratulations

  Our Top 3  in order of entry...

#2 Shirley



                                                      #7 Netta



#10 Carol



Congratulations to our winners, please share our Winner's badge.

 Now back to today's challenge, chosen by Deborah

F is for Flying (Anything)

Here is some inspiration from our Design Team:

Deborah


Caz


Dawn


Debbie


Helen

Lynda


Melanie


Veronika

So now it's over to you!
Click on the blue Linky to enter.
We will back in two weeks' time with our next challenge.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Meg for choosing my card in your Top 3 and congrats to the other ladies.Beautiful DT inspiration for the new challenge
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Meg for choosing my card as a Spotlight Winner and congratulations to the Top 3!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I added the badge as a top 3 winner to my blog! congrats Bronwyn and to the other 2 top winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for choosing me as one of your Top 3 Winners. I will add the badge as a Top 3 Winner to my home page and my Wins page. Thank you again for choosing me.😊

    ReplyDelete