Followers

Friday 4 June 2010

F is for Flowers

Hi everyone and thanks to all those who took part in last week's Eyelets challenge!  As always, we enjoyed seeing your lovely work on your blogs!

This week, our challenge for you is F for Flowers - we would love to see flowers on your work and don't forget, anything goes for this challenge, cards, LOs, atcs, etc.

Our only rule is no back linking to older work on your blogs please.

Here is what our Design Team has come up with, please visit their blogs for more info on what they have used etc., links on right sidebar.

Please add your link to Mr. Linky, unless you have any problems with it and then please leave a comment in the usual way!


Lesley



Linda



She


fifi




21 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this week's letter very much, it is my first time participating and hope to be back next week for more fun :)
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great timing for this challenge. I didn't know the theme for this challenge until after I had made the card. It just happened to fit the card I made for my sister! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first time at your challenge. Thanks for the chance to join in
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first entry in your challenge blog,I hope to join in many more
    chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi - I've entered your challenge - your blog is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW so many entries great! Loving all the DTs pieces again its gardens on the computer LOL xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love challenges with flowers in them. Great cards and lovely blog
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous flower creations ladies such a wonderful variety, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice theme! nice cards from the DTs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had just made a batch of flowers so the theme went nicely. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. wondeful theme, i hope you like my card, lovely greetings from patty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, I've just found your lovely blog and the card I have just made fits your challenge! Great cards. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous inspiration samples by the DT! Thanks for a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the DT projects, lovely job ladies!!! Also thank you for this super fun challenge!!!!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  15. We all love flowers and I love what the DT team has created, it´s all very pretty. I´m in for this challenge! Ira

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great Dt work. Love the theme.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was working on these bookmarks for The Craft Stamper Challenge and thought they fitted the theme perfectly.x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the challenge.x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great challenge thank you. DT cards are lovely. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just found your blog while hopping around! Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete