Followers

Friday 18 June 2010

H is for Hearts - and DT Call still open!!

Morning everyone, and thank you to all those who took part in last week's Green challenge - lots of lovely entries and as green is my favourite colour I really enjoyed seeing all your work!

Our Design Team call is still open for another week, closing date 25th June - so if you would like to apply to be part of our DT, please email me at lesley_gillian@hotmail.com

Our challenge for you this week, is H for Hearts.  We would like to see hearts on your work somewhere, either bp's, stamps, embellishments etc.  Please leave your link on Mr. Linky, or if you have any problems with it leave a comment in the usual way.

Our only rule is no back linking to older work on your blogs please.

This is what our Design Team has come up with, as always please visit their blogs for more info - links on sidebar.


Lesley



She


Linda



fifi






9 comments:

  1. Lovely cards by the DT team again. Thanks for all your hard work xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the inspiration Ladies. Beautiful creations as always and thanks for the chance of join in the challenges
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hearts and I love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Typical of me never thought of H for Hearts! Had to keep mine until today can now share my love of shoes LOL. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cards are really pretty! Creating something with hearts was good fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your site last week and now have played twice. Lots of fun I am trying to guess for next week, the letter I.
    Thanks for the DT inspiration too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great challenge, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great DT cards. Will leave my link up here as Mr Linky is down at the moment - you can find my entry here
    I will try and remember to come back and link it later.
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my first challenge with you! I like the idea of an alphabet challenge. Hmmmm....I is for ink?

    ReplyDelete