Followers

Friday 25 June 2010

I is for Icy Colours

Good morning everyone and once again thank you to all those who took part in our Hearts challenge, lots of lovely hearts on your blogs!

Our Design Team call is now closed - thank you to those who applied, it is a difficult job to choose but the ones who aren't chosen for the Design Team will be offered Guest Design spots, so I will be in contact over the next couple of days with you all.

Our challenge for you this week is ICY COLOURS - such as pale blues, pale greens, white, silver.
We are looking forward to visiting your blogs to see what you come up with - it could be a chance to make an early start on some Christmas cards as a couple of our DT have done to show you!

Our only rule is no back linking to older work on your blogs please.

Here is what our Design Team has made, please visit their blogs, links on sidebar, for more info.

Please leave your comment on Mr. Linky - if you have any problems then please leave a comment in the usual way!


Lesley

 


Linda




She



fifi





9 comments:

  1. What pretty cards by the DT
    I love cool colors at Christmas
    and I love snowmen.
    Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww these are so nice, thank you for the inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards - love the colours. Thanks for the challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for a lovely challenge, hope you like my white entry. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for another great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you remove my first entry please?

    x Paola

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hit the enter key before I added my URL: http://sallyscreativecorner.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-pampered-myself-with-playtime.html

    ReplyDelete